Group f11

In 2008 three photographers, starting out on their careers, decided to keep in contact through a blog page in which they could share ideas, post images and ask each other advice. This has since mutated into a web space where those photographers still meet, but so too do their students and other like-minded photographers.

If anybody would like to join all you need to do is email the blog administrator, Emil
.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Winter Post


Despite living in the 'warmest place to be for the world cup' I was able to get away and chase some snow. Here's my winter shot for this month's theme. This was taken outside Matatiele on the way down to Barkly East for a Winter Mountain Photography workshop that I was running. The shot is a 7 image panoramic shot at 80mm on my 80-200mm zoom (all verticals). I had a .6 (2 stop) hard ND grad in place.

Any c and c always welcome and appreciated.
Cheers
E

No comments: